Immediate need for a Windows 10 Deployment engineer with an initial 2 month contract
Your new company
This well-known organisation is based in the Western Suburbs and is looking for an experienced Windows 10 Deployment Engineer to assist with a large roll out. This contract position will initially run to the end of the year, with a possibility of an extension.
Your new role
Working as part of their project team, you will be responsible for the support of their large IT environment. Your core focus will be around their Windows 10 deployment project. This position will require you to travel occasionally to different sites, therefore you must hold a valid driver’s licence.
What you'll need to succeed
• Previous Windows 10 roll-out experience highly regarded
• Experience in using standard desktop image configuration and management
• Solid experience in initiating technology projects and providing innovative ideas
• Strong working knowledge of desktop administration procedures
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Install and configure new IT equipment
• Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
• Able to demonstrate good knowledge Windows 10
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent day rate and the chance to work with a well establish team. As this organisation is constantly growing, there is also a chance of being moved into a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please click apply to forward your updated CV to Louisa Halton or contact her on 08 9226 0899 for a confidential discussion.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508