Adelaide location - great team and really interesting project work for an Enterprise client in the CBD
About my client
My client is a privately owned national consulting firm that is growing in Adelaide. As a member of a team of developers and reporting to the Lead Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting a number of Web-Based Applications for clients. You need to have some Australian experience and strong communication and team skills.
- 10 years work experience is a must
- Maintain a high standard of development and documentation.
- Implementing and updating appropriate security measures on applications
- Diagnosing, escalating, follow through and resolution of application faults and problems
- You will manage your priorities and task scheduling with minimal direction.
- You will liaise with internal clients providing advice and support to ensure that a corporate approach is adopted towards the continuous improvement of the Web-Based Applications and services
- Lots of experience building & consuming REST APIs
- You will need basic SQL skills
The following are advantageous
- Mobile app development experience
- Experience with SPA development
- Java experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated unit testing
What's on offer
- Salary $90,000 - $120,000 + super (more for an Architect obviously)
- Supportive and skilled tight knit team
- A senior manager who really looks after his team and sets you up for success
Or call me, Mouse Croghan
Piper Talent on 0404 380 704 for a confidential chat or for more information or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out this and other opportunities at www.pipertalent.com.au