The Saint Thomas Pty Ltd Team are looking for a driven and experienced Systems Analyst to join our growing IT team.
Full Time / Permanent Role
Salary: $130000 per annum inclusive of superannuation
- Dealing in complex IT and software systems delivering business
- Developing, updating and reviewing product and software requirements
- Proficient in requirements gathering, data evaluation, deciphering priorities and problem solving
- Consult and share information with technical team, management and others
- Recognise and seek to resolve issues, blockers and hurdles which impacting the software/technical delivery team.
- Think about the future and consider the long-term implications of application problems and take action within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems
- Identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- Using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- Creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training sessions
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
- A formal qualification or bachelor’s degree majoring in a discipline such as Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Up to 2-3 years’ experience as a Business or Systems Analyst
- A passion for business systems and technology
If this sounds like the right fit for you, send us your CV via the apply link.