Join one of our IT clients based in Brisbane for a Site Network Study role for an initial 6 months contract.
You will be performing Site Audit for Identifying the Network devices (Switches, Servers, Routers, Firewall) and associate infrastructure.as well as performing gap analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing Network Architecture diagram and generate various report to substantiate findings, recommendations etc
- Working with the key business stakeholders to develop strategy plan for Site Audits, Gap Analysis and Report Generation
- Working with security team to evaluate threats, troubleshoot issues, and comply with appropriate security configuration standards of the organizations
- Studying of existing PLC systems and perform product evaluation
- Performing Risk assessment for replacement/migration of Network devicesPrepare Migration plan and execution schedule
You will have the following skills:
- At least 5 years of Networking experience in Industrial Automation for Mining/Process/ Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Strong understanding of Industrial Automation, Process Control System (PLC, SCADA) and their Network Architecture.
- Experience in Access layer switch design, VLAN design for gap analysis for PCN and other associated traffic
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Monitoring of Local Area Network (Firewalls, Routers, Switches)
- Extensive knowledge in LAN, WAN design and architecture
- Working experience with Solarwind, Claroty and other monitoring tools
Preferred skills for the role:
- Working experience in retrofit/ Migration of Network hardware's
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) is preferred.
- Additional knowledge on SCADA, Historian, Analytical tools
- Good understanding of Industrial Automation Systems and/or Shop Floor Systems
- Familiarity with standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, OPC etc.
- UHF/Digital radio
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Setup of Server