The Senior Solution Consultant will ensure that prospects and clients are matched with tailored solutions to fit their business and technical requirements that will ensure solid integration with Emarsys acting as the conduit between business and technology. Working collaboratively with Emarsys’ Sales, Client Success & Technical departments, the Solution Consultant will gather and analyze client requirements and provide professionally designed solutions to ensure a smooth contract signature process and together with Project Management will ensure a swift and smooth delivery of agreed services.
This client facing role will seamlessly combine technology, implementation knowledge, and commercial awareness to successfully agree with the prospect/client on services to be provided, while collaborating in post-sales activities to provide a world class experience to our Clients throughout the implementation process.
YOU AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-sales participation through business and technical requirements analysis gathered from Sales input as well as information gathered by the Senior Solution Consultant by reviewing the client’s business before establishing communication with them as well as a solution driven approach discussion during meetings/calls.
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design document with a view on strategic requirements versus solution and delivery requirements.
- Aligning client’s process flow with Emarsys by understanding the client’s status quo to establish a base line and how best to match that with Emarsys best practices.
- Prepare documentation, such as Power Point decks, to present solutions to prospects/clients.
- Produce technical specification for custom development that can then be passed to internal technical departments to be built per specification without the requirement to further gather requirements or challenge logic.
- Proactive discussions with prospect/client including (but not exclusively): Marketing Best practices, Data strategies. 3rd party integrations, BI concepts, Channels.
- Produce Handover documents to assist Project Management to translate technical objectives/deliverables to a project plan.
- Build working relationships with Product Management and Professional Services teams
- Stay up to date with industry trends/updates and 3rd party integrations
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a tech presales capacity ideally with a MarTech SaaS Provider.
- Previous experience in a client facing role is preferred
- A keen understanding of data structures and workflow to aid clients in project scope and implementation requirements
- Be comfortable to talk specifics of middleware and systems integration with developers
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the online marketing space
- Hands on knowledge of database structure and software architecture, or implementation of platform.
- HTML,PHP,MYSQL is an added advantage
- Competent with Microsoft Office, including Power Point
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Willingness to get the job done
- Good presentation skills as this will be a client facing role
- Office based with travel elements for client meeting
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a fresh faced, globally diverse company, with truly impressive cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) cloud technology
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.
- New office in the centre of Sydney CBD – Market Street.
- Cosy open office plan with collaborative break out areas for team discussions and innovative planning.
- ANZ coverage and one of our fastest growing markets Globally.
- High growth industry and with some of the most innovative products in Marketing Technology
DIRECT FROM OUR STAFF
- “Tight and friendly local team where employees feel they are truly working together.”
- “Awesome teammates” and “Great working environment”
- “Central Location” and “Convenient to shopping and food”
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.