At the Big Red Group (BRG) we shift the way people experience life. We focus on experiential marketplaces and are home to the brands RedBalloon, Adrenaline, Marketics (Albert AI), If Only and Redii.com. With our brands, and our plan to grow, we are on track to achieve our vision of delivering an experience every second somewhere on earth! We are now considered one of the largest online experience marketplaces globally and are leading the digital transformation of online retail in Australia. As we continue to scale and grow beyond our domestic business, we are looking for exceptional people to join the team. About the role...
We are scaling up our salesforce team, to support not only only a multibrand domestic business but a global salesforce business. We are looking for 3 salesforce gurus to join us who are looking for an opportunity to do their best work. We are currently rolling and optimising multiple salesforce products, in particular we are looking for applications from people with experience in service cloud, sales cloud, marketing cloud and a passion for business partnering for excellent delivery.
These roles are unique opportunities for someone who is looking to progress their career by working across a number of our Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities, and on tasks ranging from day-to-day configuration and support, to larger initiatives involving planning, business analysis, and project management to be part of setting up a salesforce infrastructure.
The roles report into the Head of Salesforce Platform and work alongside our existing Salesforce team, as part of our customer focused Technology team. As the technology team operates as a shared service, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with a variety of stakeholders across the Big Red Group, including marketing, data, customer service and finance teams, supporting our 4 marketplaces. What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Be a leader and driver within the Salesforce team
- Undertake evaluation, requirements gathering, and implementation of new feature requests
- Be responsible for delivery of key implementations that are delegated to you
- Perform day to day system admin tasks on the platform
- Complete relevant internal BAU support tickets
- Assist with training and enabling users across the business
- Work with developers to build and maintain integrations with other backend systems
- Understand the strategic direction of the Salesforce team and deliver work that aligns with this strategy
- Drive/assist with testing of major deployments
- Salesforce Admin (201) certified
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a Salesforce admin
- Advanced working knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Attention to detail and quality of work, and an excellent problem solver
- Ability to manage and prioritise requests, and work to realistic deadlines
- Ability to understand requirements and develop effective solutions
- Good understanding of Salesforce best practices
Experience with the following:
- Advanced Service cloud functionality
- Advanced Sales cloud functionality
- Strong experience with process builder and flows
- Some experience with Salesforce APIs and integrations
- Experience with data import and export
- Bonus: Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) experience
- Bonus: Salesforce Identity experience
To be the right candidate for the position and join our team, you will be proactive, have strong business analysis and project management skills, and be a good communicator. You will be able to take ownership of initiatives and see them through to delivery with a reasonable level of autonomy. You will pride yourself on not just doing your job, but doing it well, with a focus on quality of output. Being a strong team player, you will demonstrate our core values to #winonlyasoneteam while you #makeanimpact!The good stuff...
At the BRG, our purpose is to shift the way people experience life. So when it comes to our people we want to shift the way they experience life, at work.
Our employee benefits (below) are a meaningful reflection of this purpose, and the chance to be part of an established yet high-growth business is something that keeps our people engaged and determined to win every day.
- 3 paid 'Volunteer Days' to give back to the community through our 1% pledge
- Commitment to professional development at all levels of the organisation
- A competitive compensation and incentive plan
- New Sydney CBD offices
- Monthly social and wellness events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Annual three-day company trip
- Generous discount on all experiences
- If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today to begin your journey with the BRG!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please - we got this!
To learn more about the industry we work in - check out the information on our whitepaper release all about The Experience Economy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mfjXPUr6c