Senior Analyst Programmer – Charitable Games!
As a Senior Analyst Programmer (Full Stack Developer!) at Tabcorp you’ll plan, design, coordinate and deliver high quality technology solutions for the Charitable Games division. You’ll be responsible for full technology stack of both 50-50 and Play for Purpose products, providing a cross-product technical guidance including websites and online sales functionality, IOS selling application and back-end services, console system and back-end APIs
The Charitable Games is striving to be a world class Online Charity Raffle platform. Our mission is to excel at delivering amazing products, services and experiences that exceed customer expectations and support charities and sporting clubs across Australia.
The Tabcorp Charitable Games team is proud to have helped raise more than $3 million for more than 480 causes across Australia through the two not-for-profit brands we support, Play For Purpose and 50-50 Charity Raffle. The team uses Tabcorp skills and technology to provide innovative fundraising platforms to help our charity partners focus on delivering better outcomes for their causes.
What you’ll do
- Automated and manual testing of, and maintenance of automated build/deployment process for mentioned software systems.
- Build/support sales hardware kits as needed, and deploy/monitor iOS sales application using Meraki.
- All usual SDLC phases including documentation, estimation, reporting, etc.
- Support application release planning, and coordinate the work of other developers as required.
- Provide mentoring to junior staff in the disciplines listed above
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle
What you’ll bring
- Like the team you will be passionate about what we do! You will be motivated to go the extra mile for our customer because you know your work helps a great cause and really does have an impact on someone else’s life!
- Demonstrated experience within a complex application development and support environment
- Experience with several of the following programming languages:
- Java (or Groovy) and Gradle
- Linux shell scripting
- Building contemporary webpages using:
- Angular (JS and 2+), HTML5/CSS
- Experience with CI/CD tools and source control management tools including
- Use of AWS including the following services
- Awareness of and experience with test driven development techniques and unit testing is highly desired
- Willingness to learn new tools/languages/libraries to build contemporary software systems
- Knowing your work gives back to the community and really makes a difference to people’s lives!
- All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
- Awesome office spaces working in CBD locations
- Regular social activities and events
- Vibrant, relaxed but professional culture
- Work life balance that’s real!
Create awesome moments. Join the Tabcorp Tech Team.