- Drive Agile product delivery
- Multinational company- work from home|10 % bonus|close to public transport
- $140-$150 package
Senior Agile Business Analyst
PKL Recruitment is seeking a Senior Agile Business Analyst for a Multinational Government client with Headquarters in Melbourne CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity to catapult your career with a cutting-edge Worldwide industry leader.
The purpose of this role will be to facilitate an end to end solution requirements definition and delivery, whilst coaching and mentoring more junior members of the Business Analyst team.
This Senior Analyst will work in tandem with senior managers and channel representatives where relevant, facilitating solution development from prioritisation through to delivery. You will be working closely with internal stakeholders as well as designers, engineers, and quality analysts to ensure effective solutions, within business requirements.
- Understand the product goals and business objectives, in order to translate them into solution design and requirements.
- Creating & maintaining team dashboards to measure the performance of features once they are placed in production.
- Support Senior Management in gathering information to make informed decisions.
- Assist with the coaching and application of agile BA practices across teams and stakeholders, ensuring consistent and best practice processes are being applied.
- Drive program-level continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt processes with a process improvement mindset.
- 3-5years’ experience in a mature agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks
- Hands-on Business Analyst experience
- Ability to create user stories, story maps, acceptance criteria (preferably BDD style)
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to influence & challenge business goals/deadlines.
- Substantial exposure to a busy team that continuously is involved in product releases.
Salary: $140k – $150K package plus 10% bonus
For more information contact Adam Magorrian for a confidential chat on 03 9608 0333 or email email@example.com