We are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with a leading organisation looking to take their Agile capabilities to the next step. We are looking for a high performing Scrum Master to lead within an organisation on the leading edge of technology for financial services.
The successful candidate will be Scrum or Iteration certified with at least 2 years of practical experience. Working within an excellent delivery team who are proactive and ready to learn. You will also have the aspirations to grow into an Agile coach.
- Leveraging your business transformation background to deliver real business change, facilitating daily Scrums, Sprint planning, backlog refinement/prioritisation, demonstrations and retrospective meetings.
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Coach the team on agile principles and practices to grow agile maturity and become resilient and high performing through coaching / mentoring and demonstration of thought leadership
- Assist in the development, planning and delivery of a portfolio of work for the team
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained
- Manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners
Desirable Technical and non-technical projects you will have worked with:
- Experience with SOA Patterns, API’s documentation and microservices architecture
- Serverless AWS Functionality (Lambda, RDS, S3 etc)
- .NET Core and MVC languages
- Front end web frameworks like Angular, ReactJS, Bootstrap
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous
Please apply to register your interest or contact Theo Talenza. Must have a relevant visa to work in Australia. Please note this role is a based in Adelaide and looking for someone to start immediately.
This is a perm role and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.