- Sydney City Location
- 3 Month Contract
- $800 + super
Opportunity for a Project Manager & Master Scheduler to join a Key Higher Education Institution
Your new company
This Higher Education Institution is seeking a Project Manager/experienced scheduler to work across multiple streams on their new Student Experience Program.
Your new role
The role of Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Manage the overall project organisation and lead the development & implementation of project plans.
- Develop the project organisation structure, the program master schedule, workforce plans and project processes and resources required to support implementation
- Design project processes, disciplines and operating models to support the development and implementation of project plans and governance structures
- Develop and embed project governance and reporting framework to monitor implementation, progress and delivery of the report
- Manage project stakeholders and collaborates with project teams to ensure that project deliverables and milestones are achieved
- Manage project financials against budget and coordinates funding
What you'll need to succeed
- Outstanding scheduling experience
- Ability to take an existing schedule and develop to suit the program needs
- Excellent project management and planning skills, including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, cost, risk, procurement and integration
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience working on a non-IT program with a strong customer focus
- Previous exposure to project management in higher education is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a 3-month contract based in Sydney with a daily rate of $800 + super.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role please send your resume to email@example.com or call Jordan MacDonald on 0292492241.