BOCINI is a leading manufacturer and importer of corporate, work and safety wear; casual and promotional clothing and sportswear for the Australian & New Zealand market.
We build custom ecommerce solutions to meet each of our client's specific requirements and are seeking a full-time web & database developer to join our digital team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic all-rounder to work end to end on new projects independently and in a small team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for designing structured solutions, database design, software architecture, development, implementation and support. The successful applicant should be a strong communicator and able to liaise with, engage and facilitate relationships with a mixture of internal and external customers. The ability to set and work to deadlines is key. We are looking for someone with the following technical skills:
Highly desirable additional skills:
- A passion for web technologies and development.
- 3-5 Years ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET programming experience, Windows and Web Service programming.
- Strong experience with relation database technologies: Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views.
- Good experience in using LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Experience in working with object-oriented design and development technique.
- Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong problems solving skills and passionate about writing quality and clean code.
- Windows and IIS Server.
- Third Party Integration (API).
- Experience with unit testing and mobile development is a plus.
- Experience in software versioning and revision control system.
- Experience of VB NET is an advantage
- Good experiences in Web API and Restful
- Experience in using XML, XHTML, CXML Angular Js