Morpht Pty Ltd, a leading Drupal agency based in Sydney is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The role encompasses managing and delivering digital projects for clients in the government and enterprise sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, key functions of the role will include working with developers, designers and clients. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of projects using the Drupal CMS.
$90,000 - $105,000
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Based on-site at our Sydney office
Other Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and contractors for delivery of projects on time and budget.
- End to end project management from discovery through design, build and delivery.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Leading standups, retrospectives and showcases.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal teams and contractors.
- 5 years' experience in project management.
- Use of agile methodologies including Scrum - certified ScrumMaster.
- CMS experience including Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore and AEM.
- Proven experience in managing people and teams.
- At least 2 years of experience working with responsive design, accessibility and the creative process.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Proven history of successfully delivering tasks and projects.
- Ability to discuss technical solutions with team members and clients.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Strong skills in planning, organising and the ability to set expectations.
- Understanding of budgets, targets or goal setting.
- Knowledge of project management software such as Jira and Redmine.
- Knowledge of the Australian Government Design System and GovCMS.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Tertiary education in project management, marketing or publishing fields.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- Client focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Well presented and professional at all times.
- Calm under pressure.
We are looking for responses from project managers located in Australia. Candidates from overseas, recruitment companies and other agencies need not apply.
To apply, please provide the following
- Covering letter,
- Links to online profiles such as LinkedIn.