Who are we?
Welcome to Aginic, a place where some of the country’s brightest data analysts, engineers, agile coaches, designers, and cloud architects blend their technical skills with a desire to deliver impactful insights.
Since July 2014 we have grown to a team of 80+ people; and have become a trusted advisor in data analytics, cloud technology, adaptive delivery and design services for clients across a range of sectors.
And while we are headquartered in Brisbane, we’ve been proud to expand our footprint across Australia to launch offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Darwin.
Our people come from all walks of life, combining their positive, down to earth spirit to make Aginic a fun, energetic and supportive place to work. We value genuine collaboration, providing meaningful contributions at every moment, and generally just being awesome at what we do!
We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our team in Darwin on our eDash project. We have successfully delivered Phase 1 of the solution in the first half of 2018, rolling out to 3000+ users across the Territory including DoE staff, school principals and teachers. Staff now have access to student and school performance as well as quality and risk indicators. Our Agile approach was embraced by the department and the project is being held up as one of the most successful in NT Education in recent history.
We are continuing this project and looking for a Darwin based Analyst to join our team.
- Work as part of a squad to deliver awesome outcomes for our clients
- Perform data analytics and visualisation both on the eDash project as well as for a range of clients, from state health departments to major retailers.
- Work with stakeholders to understand what information they need to run their business, and develop dashboards or reports to make data accessible to them in a timely and intuitive way.
- Your day-to-day work will involve a range of different technologies. On one project, you may perform data modelling and ETL using SQL and SSIS, then develop dashboards for end users using Qlik or Tableau. On another project, you may build predictive models using R; improve scalability and performance through cloud technologies; or automate tasks and data flows using Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and PowerBI.
- You're smart, innovative and always learning new things - people seek you out for your technical excellence.
- You’re naturally curious and this drives you to research experiment and deduce your way to knowledge.
- You critically reflect on your own processes and challenge assumptions about how things should be done, exploring solutions that others might not consider.
- You're involved in a bunch of cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine and you care about getting to know people.
- You like the start-up vibe of a workplace and are excited by the prospect of working in an energetic and growing team.
You must be willing to spend the first 3 months primarily in Brisbane.
When you join Aginic we’ll support you with experienced mentors and a development path that enables you to build rounded skills.
- Our clients are awesome and the work we do has a big impact on a number of industries, particularly healthcare and education.
- We are a young, dynamic and quickly growing group of inquisitive minds that come from a diverse set of backgrounds including, engineers, mathematicians, actuaries, accountants, software developers, lean and agile gurus, healthcare professionals and designers.
- We invest heavily in learning, research and development and have a ventures business that is currently exploring exciting products.
- We have partnerships in place with some of the world’s leading technology providers including, Google, Microsoft, Qlik, Elastic and Snowflake.
- We support you to develop your skills through:
- internal training
- industry conferences and events
At Aginic we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture.
We’re looking for people who identify with our values (https://aginic.com/quality-approach/) whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work, choosing your own adventure in how you help us support our clients
You can also expect:
- An attractive remuneration package that aligns with experience level and market rates
- 23 days annual leave plus a day off on your birthday
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Whole of company events and team activities
- “Winter School” - 1 week residential professional development and team building trip.
For more information check out https://aginic.com/case-studies/edash/ and to apply please submit your resume via the link.