Exciting Cyber Security Consultant role with a well known global consultancy!
Your new company
This well-known global consultancy is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join their team based in Perth CBD. The position will initially be on a 12 Month contract, with a large possibility of being extended.
Your new role
Within your new role, your duties and responsibilities are as follows -
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position, you will be experienced in the following –
• Have a business-focused perspective so that IT and security enable business outcomes
• Detailed understanding of ISO27000 and NIST CSF
• Detailed hands-on Information Security knowledge
• Experience in security threat and risk assessments, policy, architecture and design
• Ability to work with customers, internal departments and vendors.
• Ability to work across cultural and organisational boundaries and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
• Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult stakeholders and/or situations.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a generous daily rate, as well as the opportunity to work with a large enterprise organisation that is constantly growing.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can contact Kelsie Dickson at Hays IT on 08 9226 0899 for more information.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508