- Commercial Risk Manager
- Enterprise - Contract Management
- Sydney CBD
Commercial Risk Manager
Enterprise | Contract Management
Tier One Company
We are looking for a Commercial Risk Manager to join a tier-one organisation based in CBD.
This role will be across vendor and risk management as well as ensuring compliance with all legislation and policies according to IT commercial standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation, policies and processes
- Managing and coordinating with vendors and suppliers
- Driving the procurement of new technologies/innovations
- Maintaining Disaster recovery plans and tests
- Overseeing cost reduction across supplier products and services
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in supplier management and contract negotiation.
- Proven technical experience in an enterprise setting
- Project management experience
- Experience in Disaster Recovery maintenance
- Strong business acumen and communications skills
Interested applicants may send their CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
PR/Citizen applicants only at this time