Working as part of a small team, creating cutting edge, innovative software and systems that will be rolled out across the business.
The client is developing innovative software products for national government accounts. The team is made up of software engineers with a passion for high end, innovative product development. The clients leverages off great developer talent and the utilisation of new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a high performing team on real-time products.
- Highly detailed designing of complex software
- Maintenance and testing of software in a TDD environment.
- Developing in C/C++ and Python
- Working on exciting projects utilising technology including, sensors, 3D modelling and real time data processing.
- Working with junior members
- high level problem solving
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven strong English communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient professional development experience using Java, C, C++, OR object-oriented programming methods.
- Experience with Agile teams
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices.
- Experience or interest in 3D modelling or control systems.
- Experience as an Engineer is desirable.
What's on offer:
- Friendly, team driven working environment.
- Permanent full-time role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mason Devine on +61 8 9215 9520.