- Permanent opportunity
- Large transformation agenda
- Competitive salary package
Business Project Manager to lead a greenfield piece of work.
Your new company
A well-known medium sized organisation enjoying strong growth. As part of an ambitious strategic plan there is now an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager experienced in business system projects to join a new Transformation Program.
Your new role
In this newly created role and as part of a Program of work, you will deliver a key project that will enable the organisation’s ongoing success.
- Be a key player in projects that enable and drive the achievement of the organisation’s strategy and departmental plans
- Work collaboratively with project owners and subject matter experts to identify and propose solutions that will provide ongoing and sustainable value to the organisation
- Drive critical projects to ensure the realisation of business benefits within agreed budgets and timelines
- Project manage all phases of the project up to transition into business operations and user adoption by creating cross functional project teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success delivering technology-enabled business projects in business transformation programs
- Experience working with/across multiple business units including HR and Finance
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Proven work experience delivering medium and large business system projects
- Experience working with in-house and/or external onshore/offshore development teams
- Experience implementing 3rd party business applications
- Hands on experience with project management software e.g. MS Project, Slack etc
- Agile project experience ideally including continuous integration and continuous development
- Excellent communication skills – across all levels of the organisations including C Level Executives
- An industry mix of public and corporate is ideal
What you'll get in return
This is a great permanent opportunity to join a progressive and a growing business on the Northern Beaches, offering a competitive salary package and career development opportunities.
What you need to do now
To be considered please express interest to by clicking on the links provided.