Business Change Manager
KPMG is seeking a Change Manager responsible for the coordination and management of the successful transition of business change arising from project implementations, to ensure the delivery of desired business outcomes and benefits realisation is achieved.
This will require strong leadership, consultation and communication with business users and stakeholders (“clients”) to effectively manage business change and expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Highly skilled and experienced in change management and project management using industry standard methodologies and practices.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills for client engagement and strong relationship management.
- Effective leadership skills to influence and manage client expectations through benefits realisation resulting from change.
- Experience and understanding the complexities and risk of change and implement effective strategies.
- Strengths in information gathering, problem solving, project planning and coordination.
- High level written skills with ability to translate complex information into clear and meaningful terms.
- High resilience and self-discipline.
- Experience in guiding/mentoring team members through change management processes.
- Accreditation in change management (eg. Prosci or similar) is desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through other
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!