- Central Location
- FIFO and Perth based
- #1 Mining Company
Windows 10 Deployment Engineers needed for short term contract - FIFO and Perth Based
Your new company
This Mining Market Leader is looking for a talented Windows 10 Deployment Engineers to join them till the end of the year with a possible extension. There is a combination or Perth based positions, and FIFO opportunities.
Your new role
Working as part of their project team, you will be responsible for the support of their large IT environment. Your core focus will be around their Windows 10 deployment project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Windows 10 roll-out experience highly regarded
- Experience in using standard desktop image configuration and management
- Solid experience in initiating technology projects and providing innovative ideas
- Strong working knowledge of desktop administration procedures
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge Windows 10 (1709)
- Able to explain the features of O365, OneDrive, OneNote etc.
- Familiar with Operating System Deployment via SCCM (PXE)
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent hourly rate along with the opportunity to work with a team of likeminded engineers. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is wants the chance to work with an extremely well-known company.
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please click apply to forward your updated CV.