Web Automation Test Specialist | 6 month contract | Circa - $750 inc. super per day
This is a quintessential Australian household name who has an awesome name in the market and will continue to influence and captivate millions of Australians.
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative and collaborative Test Engineer. Previous experience of Website automation and Restful API testing is necessary.
Web Automation Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining automated regression test suite for our web application. In addition to automation, the Automation Specialist will help the team in designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases that verify software operations under defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors) and feature design documents.
- RESTful/SOAP web services + PostMan
- Selenium/Mocha/Geb + NodeJS/TestNG
- Charles proxy/Fiddler/WireShark
- JIRA + Zephyr
- 8+ years of experience as a Test Analyst / Quality Analyst.
- 3+ years of experience as an automation tester, preferably in Media/Broadcast industry.
- Extensive experience with testing of RESTful APIs or SOAP web service.
- Augment, maintain and execute the automation test suite for web application with Selenium/Mocha with TestNG/NodeJS [or similar] framework.
- Experience with web debugging proxy applications such as Charles, Wireshark
- Sound working knowledge of HTTP protocols and end-to-end web technologies.
- Experience working in UNIX, Linux and familiarity of Shell commands is added plus.
- Experience developing test plan, procedures, and test cases for development sprints - must have exceptional documentation skills.
- Experience using functional and non-functional testing methodologies - System, Integration, Regression, UAT, etc.
- Experience across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Experience in an agile development environment SCRUM.
- A team player with a commitment to ongoing personal development
- Excellent communication skill verbal and written.
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related field is required.
To Apply you will need full Australian working rights.
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.