Due to ongoing growth in our customer base, we are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer with extensive project management skills to deliver a number of infrastructure projects.
Core responsibilities include:
- Project management of client on-boarding projects and other IT Infrastructure projects as required.
- Client relationship management – ensuring blueAPACHE delivers an excellent on-boarding experience.
- Due diligence audit of client IT infrastructure environments and the services blueAPACHE has committed to providing.
- Creating and updating all operational documentation, such as Network diagrams, Build Guides, Billing Data and Incident Prioritisation Matrix.
- Providing client documentation including Escalation Guide, FAQs, Change and Incident Management processes.
- Knowledge transfer to ongoing operational support teams.
This is a hands on, Technical Project Management role where you cannot make the assumption that you have extgensive resources on hand to work with. You must be self-sufficient. Therefore the ideal candidate is an experienced Systems or Network Engineer with extensive Project Management experience, having worked within a Managed Services environment.
Skills and experience include:
- Practical knowledge and experience designing and supporting infrastructure environments including LAN and WAN, MS Windows, MS Exchange, Citrix, VOIP.
- Solid project management methodology experience
- Documentation skills, including network diagrams, SLAs, ITIL and IT Governance documents.
- A passion and desire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
All offers of employment are subject to a police clearance check.