Looking for a Splunk engineer with 4+ years of experience to play a crucial part in a growing software development practice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Splunk Engineer to work within and develop a busy team within a stable and established global tech firm. If you are a strong professional who has a proven track record of excellent client interactions, taking ownership and accountability and working on large high-profile projects then this role could be a great move.
The role itself is looking to run on a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Strong understanding of Splunk data acquisitions, data normalization and the Splunk CIM.
- Strong ability to manage incidents, problems, and defects to apply fixes and resolve systematic issues while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience using scripting tools such as Python and Linux Shell.
- Exposure to CD tools GoCD or Jenkins.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams with competing opinions and drive delivery.
- Ability to build effective relationships with business stakeholders, other engineers and iteration managers for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Taking initiative to problem solve with a positive attitude towards feedback.
- Compliance with coding and deployment standards.
- Adapt to change in a fast-paced environment - flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, while maintaining focus and drive.
- Familiarity to project development life cycle with experience in project deployment.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Newly created role. Multiple 6-month contracts with potential of extension. Join a growing tech team with a strong culture. Client is based in the CBD and inner-city locations.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aoife Turley on +61 3 8640 3124