Solution Engineer - Canberra
Are you skilled Solution Engineer ? Have you previously designed complex solutions in a Government Department? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that is working on large complex multi-phase program in the defence industry. This is a multi-phase program aiming to replace the current Maritime Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Response (MISRR) capability with Australian Governement.
- Extensive experience with software development and applications framework design.
- Wide range of experience in understanding activities required to solve a problem at varying levels of seniority.
- Analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Experience across a wide breadth of systems automation tools and scripting.
- Engage with multiple business units including software engineering, operations, product management and business stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing data security solutions to support a secure platform.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, tools and platforms.
- Experience in pre-sales engineering is a bonus.
- NV2 Clearance is essential
Apply today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org