Two Full-time Software Engineers Required - Hive 9 Systems Pty Ltd
Hive 9 Systems is a software company building industry specific applications using the latest technologies that bring massive value to our customers. Based in the Perth CBD, we pride ourselves in having an awesome team providing the highest level of service to our customers in the construction, mining and oil and gas industries.
We are looking for two full-time software engineers with a relevant tertiary qualification and 2-5 years of experience with knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- React Native
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux OS
As part of our team you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing our suite of products.
- Testing and evaluating new programs and systems to improve our current products or create new products.
- Providing advice and contributing to discussions on the use of new technologies, and how they may be applied to improve our suite of products.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs to improve efficiency and performance and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code meeting industry standards.
- Developing quality assurance procedures such as test scripts to ensure product quality.
- Deploying software tools to assist in the management of code deployments, system upgrades and system monitoring.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Testing, debugging and fault finding.
- Fixing any bugs/faults.
- Creating, updating and maintaining appropriate documentation.
To be considered for this role you’ll need to possess the following:
A degree in one of the following areas along with 2-5 years software development experience:
- Computer Software Engineering
- Software Programming and Development
Besides the above formal qualifications, you’ll also possess the following:
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical and solution focused mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- The ability to work closely with others in a team, supporting and encouraging others.
Our team is made up of those who like what they do and like the people they work with. We want you to bring your ideas and experience to our team to make us better and our products even more awesome!
If you have the above qualifications and are looking to join a great team, building real products used in industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
Annual Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 + superannuation +training and personal development opportunities