Our client, who is a leading ICT consultancy, is in need of an experienced SOE Engineer who can hit the ground running. On offer is a 3-month contract in the Perth CBD. A competitive rate will be offered to the right candidate.
To be considered for this project you will meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of previous experience as a SOE engineer.
- Experience working on enterprise level environments and applications such as Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, Teams, etc.
- Hands on experience utilising SCCM for both application packaging and deployment as well as server setup and configuration in a Windows 10 environment.
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets during post deployment support.
- Excellent experience configuring Group Policy Objects and writing complex PowerShell scripts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to rapport to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently at client sites.
- Available to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth