This position is an integral part of the whole IT team and works closely with Infrastructure, Operational Systems and JDE Application team members.
Our Client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Service Desk Analyst to provide national assistance in supporting all employees in the use of the organisations IT. This position is an integral part of the whole IT team and works closely with Infrastructure, Operational Systems and JDE Application team members.
• Continuous improvement and enhancement of a Zero Harm culture;
• Provide solutions to technology issues including, but not limited to providing first level support for desktops/servers and all key business applications throughout the organisation;
• Registering incidents and service requests;
• Initial diagnosis, support, classification and escalation of incidents and service requests;
• Ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication of the incident or service request with the client until closure;
• Resolution of all assigned incidents and service requests;
• Ensuring documentation is updated as soon as changes are implemented;
• Tracking assets nationally, recording movements and advising applicable personnel;
• Provide key reporting metrics to Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis;
• Maintain and develop service desk software.
• A degree in information technology or an associate diploma in computer technology, or equivalent combination of coursework or technical certification (MCSE/SA);
• Demonstrated knowledge and significant experience in the configuration and management of computer systems, including mobile computing, virus protection practices, and network technologies in a Microsoft Windows XP environment;
• Demonstrated understanding of the Internet Protocol suite and the commonly used TCP/ IP based protocols and technologies, such as VPN’s. FTP, SSH and HTTP;
• Significant experience in using service desk knowledge systems, providing desktop support, in a complex enterprise environment with users of varying degrees of IT competencies;
• Commitment to providing customer service, with the ability to interpret client needs and provide clients with appropriate information;
• Ability to coordinate a range of task;
• High level written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong customer focus and collaborative team orientated approach.
Our client has a strong team focus which enables them to solve problems for there customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution there people make, every day.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Butcher on +61 8 9215 9529