- Permanent opportunity with great employee benefits
- Easy CBD location walking distance from Martin Place & Wynyard
- Collaborative team culture & regular social events
Full time, Permanent Service Desk Analyst role in industry leading, global company. Located in Sydney CBD
Great opportunity to join an eager and friendly team with great employee benefits!
Your new company
Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companies in the world and last year we placed over 300,000 people into jobs in ANZ. With over 10,000 employees in 250 offices located across 33 countries in Australasia, Asia, Europe and North and South America, there is no doubt that we are industry leaders with an unbeatable global footprint.
Your new role
As the Service Desk Analyst you will ensure that administrative aspects of HAY's computer systems are maintained in an efficient and organised manner by providing user support and technical assistance.
On a day to day basis this role will see you perform:
- Managing a high volume, internal service desk for the companies APAC region.
- Liaise with users regarding their day to day technical problems and provide support to these users
- Perform general support duties to cover absences within the IT&T team or as directed
- Log all incidents and service requests received via telephone, email or in person in a timely manner
- Accurately update all progress on incidents and service requests · Resolve incidents and service requests in a timely manner
- Follow the Service Desk documentation and processes and highlight any inconsistencies to management
- Liaise with other IT support teams in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review all incidents and service requests assigned to you on a daily basis and follow up or action as appropriate, making record of your action within the Service Desk ticketing system
- Provide assistance in relation to hardware and software testing if required
- Amend Service Desk documentation as appropriate in consultation with the Service Desk Manager
- Perform additional IT support duties as directed
- Carry out hardware maintenance or repairs
- Perform hardware deployment and imaging
- Accurately maintain the Hays asset register
- Co-ordinate hardware audits when required
- Organise hardware disposals when required
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful incumbent in the role you will be an engaging and ambitious individual with outstanding communication skills. You will have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Previous helpdesk or Customer Service experience
- Excellent computer literacy with a variety of software packages.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Sound understanding of Desktop support Windows 7/8.1/10 Office 365
- Sound understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and group policy
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication you will enjoy a wide variety of fantastic employee benefits:
- HaysWellbeing- receive $500 and a 'Wellness day' each year to look after your well being
- Attend frequent Hays social events designed to provide time to relax in a social environment with your colleagues
- Earn Loyalty Leave each year- equating to 31 days leave per year in your 10th year
- Take advantage of various corporate agreements Hays has with the likes of HCF and Fitness First
- Take part in various wellness events throughout the year- designed to engage the workplace in healthy habits
As well as the opportunity to join a friendly and engaging team environment with the leading global recruitment agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.