The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the management of operational delivery and service compliance. You will drive high quality customer support and business partnership across the organisation to ensure the provision of a single point of contact for all incidents, service requests and other ICT services.
Our client is a well-known financial services firm based in the CBD. They have a need for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Act as a central liaison point for all ICT engagements across organisational divisions
- Oversee internal and external ICT service provision and delivery of ICT solutions for the organisation
- Formulate and manage service level processes and procedures to ensure service level agreements and underpinning contracts are developed and administered
- Analyse and report on performance against service level agreements to highlight inconsistencies and guide the development of remediation activities
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with agreed timeframes and business expectations.
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal project teams and functions to provide visibility of independent initiatives and projects.
- Manage exceptions and communicate issues and risks to internal stakeholders.
- Make recommendations and obtain agreement for service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through.
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications highly regarded.
- Experience in IT Services Delivery.
- Understanding of Service Delivery requirements, SLA’s, Service contracts and operating level agreements.
- High level interpersonal skills, influencing and relationship building.
- Proven internal and external stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), documentation, negotiation, organisational and relationship skills.
The position on offer is a permanent role based in Melbourne CBD.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Anita] [O'Hara] on [+61 3 9607 5627].