- Growing organisation that develops and grows careers
- Flexible working arrangements, collaborative environment
- Permanent role with competitive salary package on offer
Your new company
A Professional Services organisation requires a Senior Support Engineer for a permanent role in Melbourne’s CBD, commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative working environment.
Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking and performing project implementation duties.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support to the Melbourne offices.
- Building, supporting and improving Infrastructure platforms and end-user environments.
- Support Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server and Hyper V.
- Undertaking research and development duties.
- Assisting with escalated complex technical support requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support.
- Experience working with hard-set deadlines and working under pressure.
- Strong experience managing Windows Server, Active Directory, Hyper V, Office 365 and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Excellent ability to communicate with all levels of users.
- Proven experience in project leadership.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology and relevant certifications are advantageous.
- Experience working within a Professional Services environment is highly advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a very competitive salary package. This organisation prides itself on its collaborative and flexible working environment. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508