Through the recruitment of staff with drive, passion, experience and excellence, our client offers a Service that is second to none.
Our client’s main priority and focus is towards its staff and clients they serve. Through the recruitment of staff with drive, passion, experience and excellence, they can service their clients with quality that surpasses everyone’s expectations. Providing services such as strategic consulting, implementation services, project management, software development and network support. Our client has experience in working with customers of all sizes from middle to large national chains and is well equipped to deliver first class IT solutions.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer, who would be working on multiple projects in complex corporate network environments. This is a highly varied role, across multiple technologies, with unlimited scope to advance your technical knowledge and career. This individual will have excellent customer service skills and good IT troubleshooting abilities.
• Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience working in large-scale networks
• Design, build and implementation of enterprise level solutions
• Very strong skills in R&S and Wireless deployments
• Security and VoIP skills are necessary
• Supporting team to resolve escalated issues within Service Desk
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Experience assisting sales team
• Candidates with CCNA OR CCNP OR CCIE
• Asterisk knowledge
• PSA and RMM tools
For the right individual, they will be offering a competitive salary based on your skills, experience and performance, and will give you the opportunity to develop your IT career.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Butcher on +61 8 9215 9529