Exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Busines Analyst to join a Leading Insurance Organisaton based in Sydney CBD on a 12 month Fixed Term Hire with possible exntension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate and work closely with HR team members and other stakeholders to develop, test, implement, promote and support end-to-end solution development aligned to the global rollout.
- Actively involved in the UAT cycle working as required on defect management, prioritisation and resolution.
- Facilitate workshops to develop creative and practical solutions which are customer centric.
- Responsible for the delivery and transfer of knowledge/documentation during the transition to the run teams.
- Work closely with the project team to support a successful rollout through change, training and communications.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience, with primary focus in HR Project implementations including SuccessFactors rollouts.
- SAP SuccessFactors experience across the following modules: Employee Central, Talent, Performance, Variable Pay, Compensation, recruitment and Onboarding.
- Strong background Project Management and Change Management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong functional skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button.
Due to the amount of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please reference job number: 200192576.