- 12 Month Contract
- Central Location
- Competitive Day Rate
Immediate need for an experienced Security Analyst for an initial 6 Month contract with the view to extend
Your new company
This well-known organisation is making significant investments in the Information and Technology Services area. For this reason, they are currently searching for an experienced Security Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
Your new role
Within your new position, you will support the Manager of Security Support with technical expertise in a variety of analytical and technical assignments related to operational and support activities associated with Information Security service delivery. Your key responsibilities will be
- Oversee and monitor networks and applications for vulnerabilities and compliance with Information Security requirements and standards, and implement and support appropriate Information Security solutions to address potential vulnerabilities.
- Develop, monitor, analyse and report on IT security metrics to measure the effectiveness of information security controls.
- Identify security gaps, perform threat and risk assessments and recommend mitigation activities, including business processes, applications and products.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum three years’ experience in information and cyber security analysis, ideally with hands on skills with real world threat analysis, including advanced knowledge of current vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Experience working within a security operations function with in-depth knowledge of the security incident management and response processes, including knowledge of change management processes.
- Substantial experience working with security solutions and technologies covering at least 4 of the following areas:
- Cloud Computing & Security solutions.
- Security monitoring, security analytics and reporting solutions (including SIEM).
- Vulnerability assessments and management solutions.
- Infrastructure and network security, including firewall and IPS/IDS solutions.
- Anti-Malware solutions, including APT and advanced threat solutions.
- Endpoint threat detection, prevention and response solutions.
- Web and messaging security solutions.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive day rate, as well as the opportunity to work with like minded people, in an organisation that promotes diversity!
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please click “Apply” to forward your up to date CV.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508