An opportunity has arisen for an SAP Solution architect to join a key client of ours.
Our client is a global leader in innovation and technology solutions. it drives success through people engagement and delivery of successful customer focused outcomes.
The key responsibilities include:
- Building strong customer relationship to understand business requirements and develop solutions to customer expectations.
- Provide functional solutions in SAP S/4 Hana and deliver across multiple industry verticals and businesses.
- Provide support and management to technical teams and resources in line with budgets and controls.
- Provide updates and presentations to stakeholders at all levels of business including executives and non technical stakeholders.
- Undertake change management activities within scope of work.
- Undertake GAP analysis activities to drive improvement and efficiency's.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 15 years working with an SAP environment.
- A minimum of 5 years as a solution architect.
- Experience with implementation of S/4 Hana.
- Technical knowledge within various modules of SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability.
- Relevant domain knowledge and professional qualifications are highly desirable.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary. All candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ryan Jones on +61 8 9215 9521.