Oneview is a global leader building technology and experience solutions that unify the care experience for patients and seniors. The whole person. The entire care team. The foundation for innovation.
Oneview addresses a person’s unique biopsychosocial needs, restores a sense of control over their own care and environment, and provides comfort and timely access to virtual care.
Oneview helps caregivers spend less time on non-clinical tasks and more time delivering high-quality, personalised care. Our situationally aware platform allows caregivers to make real-time care decisions, improves care coordination and workflows, and empowers patients, seniors and families to be active participants in their care.
Established in 2007, Oneview has offices in Australia, the U.S., Ireland, the Middle East and Asia.
If you are an account manager that likes being closely involved with the projects for your customers, or a project manager that is motivated by driving new business and establishing relationships with the leaders of your customers, this may be the role for you. This role will have multiple responsibilities including:
- Managing the overall client relationship and profitability of the client with Oneview - being accountable for revenue growth and overall expense reduction
- Grow the breadth and depth of relationships within the senior executive and clinical teams
- Providing the connection and thought leadership between the client's business strategies and Oneview’s core value proposition – executing on a client plan that details Oneview’s upsell plan
- Plan implementation projects using Oneview’s implementation methodology as set by the PMO
- Act as the facilitator to regularly update the client’s position on priorities in terms of development requests, implementation roadmap, and support objectives to ensure effective project governance
- Identifying the necessary resources for implementation and working with the relevant Oneview people to provision resources
- Providing oversight into engagements so delivery dates are met and ensure value is being delivered to the client as committed
- Ensuring the client is paying bills in a timely manner, keeping Oneview’s cash position strong
- Continuously growing the reference ability of the client(s) and positively impacting how the client communicates the value of its relationship with Oneview
- Managing customer and Oneview stakeholders
- Managing the procurement of hardware for implementations, in collaboration with the Head of Procurement
- Managing all third-party relationships for installation and testing of hardware and software.
- Identifying and managing implementation risks and issues
- Reporting on project progress and escalating appropriately
- Ensuring implementations are completed in-line with quality criteria
In addition, the role will carry KPI’s against each of the following;
- Add-On-Sales – The add on of non-hardware and hardware sales for your managed clients
- Customer Engagement – This is measured by client reference ability and measured by events happening in three ]]
- Cash Collection – Quarterly targets set by Finance and measured against expected collections
- Escalation Management – Focused on effectively managing escalations, issues resolution and both internal and external communications and stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience within a HIT organisation
- 5+ years’ experience in an account management/project management role preferred, either with a software or professional services organisation in the healthcare sector
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or equivalent discipline is desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to manage ambiguity and customer stakeholders effectively
- Managing programs (multiple projects) and managing complex stakeholder engagements
- Be skilled at presenting effectively to large customer groups, as well as producing clear written deliverables
- Experience managing or delivering complex projects with software, infrastructural and organisational change components
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office applications and ability to work comfortably with data analytics tools
- Be hands-on, happy to explain Oneview’s’ vision and present the range of Oneview software
- Be passionate about Patient Care and impact our systems have on patients, their family and hospital staff
- Demonstrate you are a team player and can influence outcomes that benefit your Customer and Oneview
- You must love talking to our customers in person.
- A passion for the impact Oneview products can achieve from a return on investment perspective and a strong interest in data-based decision making