Multiple positions for Project Managers for Canberra based contract roles.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of one or more large complex project(s) through managing business and wider business impacts, and resources including vendors and any other external stakeholders through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Lead the project change management process and ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Advocates the PMO methods and tools to deliver a standardised quality service of project managemen
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.