Senior Tester Required for Defence Canberra Based Opportunity
Your new company
My client is an industry leader in defence and technology, and work closely with Australian partners to bring best practice and leading edge concepts and technology to Australia. They specialise in research, design, development, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
Your new role
• Lead the creation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test procedures and data collection to support both the qualification of the system and product acceptance on the DASL
• Set clear direction and priorities based on program requirements and test plans
• Establish, track and communicate integration and test metrics
• Prepare for and successfully lead the conduct of test events including readiness reviews, test execution, defect processing and authoring test reports
• Ensure correct configuration of test environments, documentation, and test data
• Establish and maintain traceability between test scenarios and requirements with test cases ensuring complete test coverage
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience in establishing and leading test teams in a defence environment, ideally within simulation and / or training programs
• Significant experience authoring test artefacts including test plans, test cases and test procedures
• Significant experience with defence Verification and Validation process and applicable ASDEFCON standards
• Significant experience in configuration management of test environments both physical and virtual
• Experience in Cross Domain Solution (CDS) testing including collecting supporting data as evidence of adherence to CDS rule set constraints
• Experience and knowledge of AI requirements for simulation application software
• Experience in managing distributed teams
• End to end testing of enterprise level systems
• Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
• Strong understanding of technical metrics and how they are used
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Tester (NV1/NV2 Cleared) from a Defence background with at least 10 years of experience to join a dynamic team environment.
In return for your Test expertise and knowledge, professionalism, solution focus and commitment, our client will reward you with a diverse and challenging career, scope for professional development and excellent remuneration.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Owen Chetty now on 0262579802.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508