Immediate need for an experienced Network Systems Administrator to join an organisation south of the river
Your new company
This organisation is within the public sector and based south of the river. They are urgently looking for an experienced Network Systems Administrator to join their team until April next year.
Your new role
Reporting to the ICT Manager, you will be working with a close nit team to assist with BAU and project work. There is a chance this position will be extended past the contract end date.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success. Technically you will have experience with the following.
1. Microsoft Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 environment incorporating Exchange Server 2013, SQL Server, Active Directory and IIS.
2. Cisco Switches, Routers, Telephony and Palo Alto Firewalls.
3. Administrating VMware vSphere.
4. Administrating VMware View.
5. Administrating Flash Appliance based storage in a VMware environment.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work with a well-known government body. This role would suit someone who has exceptional customer service skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508