As a fast-growing economy our client is recognised as the best in Australia and is one of the most efficient, clean and safe networks in the world.
Our client is looking to be recognised as a world leader in providing world-class networks and solutions to transport within WA. As a fast-growing economy our client is recognised as the best in Australia and is one of the most efficient, clean and safe networks in the world. Our client sees it is vital for their continued success and growth through many projects to meet the public’s needs and expectations.
This role ensures that all aspects of the network and related services, availability, performance, installation and maintenance meet the customer’s needs in an effective and efficient manner.
• Have substantial experience in planning, designing, installing, maintaining and supporting hardware and software for Ethernet network systems including but not limited to: Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches, Cisco routers, Cisco wireless, Ethernet infrastructure, Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco IP telephony, Cisco fibre-channel switching, F5 load balancing in a web hosting environment, and associated optic fibre, cabling and rack infrastructure and Cisco ACI and DCI Technologies
• Extensive knowledge of network operating systems including Windows and Linux and services including DNS, DHCP, Internet domain and IP address management
• The ability to problem solve and trouble shoot in an enterprise computing environment
• A CCNA qualification (mandatory) and a CCNP qualification (desirable)
• A current valid Western Australian ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence
This is a permanent appointment on a full-time basis of 40 hours per week. There is currently a position available for an immediate start. You must have the ability to be Team Player and Troubleshoot issues that may arise.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Butcher on +61 8 9215 9529