The Service Desk Analyst will support the helpdesk and IT functions dealing with daily requests, logging tickets and resolving technical issues. Provide comprehensive, high level, end user support for the firm’s core applications, systems and processes.
Our client is a large professional services firm based in Brisbane CBD, who requires the need for a dynamic and efficient IT Support Analyst with experience at Level 1 resolution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a strong understanding of applications and processes
- Provide a high level of core application support to all end users
- Monitor calls logged in the Service Desk ticketing application
- Receive other requests for support via phone, email, chat and personal interaction and assist with the resolution of those requests
- Escalate Help Desk calls to 2nd / 3rd line and local support analysts as required
- Assisting in making employees effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients
- Help explore the use of different technology and the tools that are available
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role resolving level 1 issues.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant field.
- ITIL Certified (preferred)
- Previous exposure to working in corporate environments
- Sound knowledge of supporting Microsoft technologies including Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows 7+
- Experience across Citrix Environments
- Setup customer access and other service requests.
- Ability to present yourself with a polished professional appearance.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have full working rights in Australia
This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract offering an attractive salary. Shift times may vary between the hours of 7:00 am - 8:00 pm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eimear O'Rahilly on +61 7 3414 6109