- Growing organisation that develops and grows careers
- 3-month contract with potential to go permanent
- Must be eligible for NV1/NV2 clearance, Citizenship required
Your new company
A cutting-edge organisation based in Melbourne CBD requires an IT Manager for a 3-month contract role commencing immediately. This role has potential to go permanent.
Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be managing the organisation’s networks, systems and security. You will have one direct report. You will be:
- Managing all IT systems and service for the organisation.
- Providing guidance and leadership in managing, measuring, monitoring and improving the internal support experience.
- Managing the budgets for projects.
- Mentoring members of the team, assisting in their personal development.
- Documenting policies and directives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Prior experience managing and leading a team.
- Strong experience taking ownership of all IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, Windows Server, Office 365, Exchange and Desktop technologies.
- Strong experience with Networking technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, VPN, IP Telephony and LAN/WAN.
- Proven experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
- NV2 clearance is preferred, but a minimum of Australian Citizenship is required.
What you'll get in return
Working in a cutting-edge organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a great daily rate. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. This is a 3-month initial contract with potential to go permanent. The office is located in Melbourne CBD. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508