This is an integral role within the IT team providing 3rd level technical support to all the business and IT. There is an expectation of occasional site travel, within WA and potentially interstate also.
Our Client is currently seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to join the high functioning information technology team. The Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and maintenance of all current and new infrastructure hardware and software components.
• Continuous improvement and enhancement of a Zero Harm culture;
• Maintain the infrastructure hardware and software systems;
• Ongoing support, development, maintenance and monitoring of all hardware, software and network components including the following but not limited to:
• All network switches, servers, wireless AP’s etc;
• All storage components and virtualisation software (VMware);
• All backup solutions;
• All video room systems and TIPT - Voice and Video communications systems;
• Exchange and O365 technologies; and
• Assist the IT team in supporting the business’s needs.
• Suitable technical qualifications;
• Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in a similar role;
• Relevant skills/experience with MS Windows servers, O365 and desktop Office systems;
• Working knowledge of VMware or virtualisation;
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks;
• Commitment to providing customer service, with the ability to interpret client needs and provide clients with appropriate information;
• High level written and verbal communication skills; and
• Strong customer focus and collaborative team orientated approach.
Our client has a strong team focus which enables them to solve problems for there customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution there people make, every day.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Butcher on +61 8 9215 9529