Your role will be driving the solution delivery and have an understanding around how systems work together from an operational technology perspective. You will bring an experience in understanding architecture and landscapes along with solution design to deliver to their portfolio of projects.
The client is one that is positioned in the heavy industries sector and has a reputation in the market that is very highly regarded and makes it a go to place for highly skilled individuals.
- Work with project delivery teams and other solution development teams to ensure the strategy and architecture of solutions.
- Be actively involved in architecture reviews and approval process of solutions.
- Provides advice to managers and other staff in the development of practical solutions to operational challenges
- Provides advice to vendors when required and work with other support teams to ensure the successful delivery of Operational Technology systems and services.
- Develop specific strategies and architecture for IT systems and process with a particular focus but not limited to Operational Systems e.g. MES, Mine Monitoring & Control, Operational Data Platforms and reporting solutions, automation etc.
- Develop standards and guidelines for solution delivery teams to reference.
- A good understanding of mining and mineral processing systems and alignment with value chain technology and process.
- Ability to capture requirements or analyse problems through consultation processes.
- Ability to translate requirements into solutions.
- Close attention to detail, first class organisational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and consistently maintain focus
- Experience in delivering Operational Technology in an integrated operational environment
- Understanding of the total lifecycle of operational systems
- Negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to operate at all levels of the business
- Ability to collaborate and learn in a highly motivated team environment
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Business or similar discipline
The top 3 things they are looking for in a candidate are.
- OT experience in heavy industries
- Architecture experience
- Work independently
This is a 9 month engagement with possible extension.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Leddy on +61 7 3414 6113.