Join one of our IT clients for an exciting End user support role for an onsite role based in Port Melbourne or Tullamarine location. The role is an initial 6 months contract with a veiw to extend.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting moderately complex delivery systems or network issues and escalates problems.
You will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting moderately complex delivery systems or network issues and escalates problem.
- Ensuring that IT operations meet enterprise technical and governance standards.
- The day-to-day support, rectification and maintenance of IT equipment and Network infrastructure.
- Responding to tasking notified through the IT Service Desk.
- Engaging the various business representatives to understand their drivers and IT needs
- Maintaining at all times a strong focus on effective delivery of results to the business units operating at the local site and providing general IT user support as required.
- Installing, upgrading, setting up IT hardware/Software, and carrying out minor board-level repairs.
- Maintaining appropriate configuration standards and procedures of all IT Hardware and software both Server and Desktop.
- Evaluating PC and Networking hardware and Peripherals as part of a project team to carry out IT infrastructure upgrade and testing projects.
You will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in PC Support, with Windows 10.
- Working knowledge and experience with PC hardware and peripheral equipment
- Australian Citizenship and willing to travel between sites when required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently,managing own time and prioritize workload.