- Data Analytics Role | 2 Year Fix Term Contract
- Strong Salary | CBD Location
- Industry Leader | Close To Public Transport
A chance to join an industry leader in education, to take the next step in your career
Your new company
You will be joining a prestigious educational organisation based in Melbourne. You will be working on exciting and innovative projects. Take your next step in this full time, exciting career by joining an elite team who are focused on success and developing new initiatives.
Your new role
As a Data Analytics Manager, your responsibility will be to develop and guide existing staff in the day to day operations. You will help develop content, implement and oversee designs of projects and promote technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Postgraduate qualifications or progress towards graduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or, and equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated leadership through coordination and support of research programs.
- Exemplary skills in project management, strategic operational and business planning and influencing decisions at an executive level with highly developed negotiation skills.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the capacity to meet deadlines and balance competing demands, to work effectively under pressure and respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration and to form and contribute to communities of practice and/or special interest groups.
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills coupled with the capacity to operate effectively as part of a team.
- Evidence of commitment to continuous improvement and desire to enact positive change, adapting to new environments and drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as work in close cooperation with other members of a team and to maintain good working relationships with staff including researchers, academics, and clinicians.
- High proficiency in a range of computer applications and ability to quickly adapt to new applications.
- Experience with interpreting and editing budgets and financial reports.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to work with a prestigious leader in the education industry and to establish yourself in a senior role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.