KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG is seeking a Business Analyst with desired experience in clinical information systems. To deliver and fulfil business requirements you will consult, design, develop and configure solutions to meet business needs, and create operational and performance reports. The work environment is dynamic, fast-paced and results driven with high expectations of superior service delivery. Working within a team of Business Analysts, the Business Analyst is required to support the Project Manager in the execution of the project approach and associated plan working with the business, team members and the vendor/s as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Applying business analysis techniques and tools to document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows.
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business requirements, content required for the solution build and future state process maps.
- Working with stakeholder groups and facilitating workshops, interviews, focus groups and walk-throughs that may include, but is not limited to activities and outputs for:
- Functional and Non-Functional Requirements;
- Technical Requirements supporting architecture and integration;
- Business process mapping (BPMN2.0);
- Business engagement and organisation change;
- Set-Up activities of the TrakCare solution.
- Delivering project documentation and project management frameworks, on time, to expected quality standards as per scope and as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Managing traceability of all requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders and vendors, acting as the intermediary between the customer and vendor.
Skills and Experience
The Contractor should, as a minimum, possess the following skills and experience:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ gap and process analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working on a large program under tight timeframes, balancing competing priorities, undertaking business analysis activities, developing deliverables, producing process maps and other process collateral.
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex environment with numerous organisational entities and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables.
- Experience working across multiple IT architecture areas (information, application, integration, and/or technical).
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire; and
- Demonstrated work ethic and values of being professional, accountable, honest, respectful and innovative.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with InterSystems TrakCare and HealthShare solutions.
- Experience and general familiarity with Health industry clinical terminology, data and systems.
- Experience working in Government.
- Risk Management experience.
- Experience in testing, documentation preparation and systems implementation.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - including negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution with the proven ability to influence others to achieve goals and objectives.
- An objective analytical mind – to analyse actions, records and activities and provide constructive input into improvement activities.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills – both from a personal management perspective and recording meetings and output activities.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings – organising, supporting the Project Manager and documenting meetings and ensuring that actions are followed up on after the meeting.
- Strong personal drive and a high degree of professional integrity – excellent problem solver and critical thinker who is able to synthesize information in order to make and successfully implement effective decisions.
- Self-discipline and resilience – maintains a consistent and sensible pattern of behaviour under pressure; proactive and persistent approach to achieving goals; copes effectively with setbacks, accepts constructive feedback in an objective manner without becoming defensive.
- Excellent communication skills – an ability to communicate with different stakeholder groups at all levels within the organisation.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!